1. I regret eating:
- One medium box of pizza (Ultimate Meaty Overload), one regular serving of Creamy Carbonara, and one regular serving of Spaghetti Supreme from Greenwich.
- Four medium boxes of pizza (Super Supreme, Meat Lovers, Cheesy Hawaiian Supreme, and Meaty Hawaiian Supreme Sausage Stuffed Cheesy Crust) and one regular serving of Fettuccine Alfredo from Pizza Hut.
- Four medium boxes of pizza (Pizza Carbonara, Meatzza, Ham & Cheese, and Cheese Mania), one Italian Sausage Calzone, and one regular serving of Creamy Alfredo Spaghetti from Domino’s Pizza.
- Four medium boxes of pizza (The Bronx Creamy Mushroom, Brooklyn Spicy Seafood, Manhattan Meatlovers, and #4 Cheese) and two large servings of Chicken Alfredo from Yellow Cab Pizza Co.
- An entire Super Slam Pepperoni Pizza (18 inches), five pieces of Chicken N Mojos, one platter of Skilletti (spaghetti), one loaf of garlic bread, and 1,500 mL of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar from Shakey’s Pizza.
All these binge eating sessions happened within the last 3 weeks. This is the main reason why I fast for more than 15 hours a day, 5 times a week.
I forgot to take pictures of most of the food because I was too excited to get started with my food adventures.
2. Simplicio Kaiser Ignacio (former landlord): I shouldn’t have given you 1,000 PHP (19.03 USD) to let someone clean the place before I left my previous apartment if I knew that you weren’t going to give me my 8,000 PHP (152.24 USD) for 2 months worth of deposit. I still remember how hard you tried to impress me with your fake Chinese accent. Going forward, I won’t be giving additional money to the landlord before leaving the apartment since they’ll be deducting a certain amount from my deposit or not be giving me my entire deposit at all.
Give me a break. That was my first time renting an apartment and living all alone without anyone to look after me.
3. Christian Jabe Blanco (former coworker): I shouldn’t have let you take the smartphone without first giving me my money (3,500 PHP / 66.61 USD). Lesson learned. I’ll only give the item to the other person if he/she/it gives me the full payment. Don’t trust other people too much.
4. Mary Grace Fajardo (former coworker): I shouldn’t have treated you at McDonald’s before I left one of the previous companies I’ve been with. I realized in retrospect how much of a gold digger you are.
5. Mary Grace “Gio” Zamora (former coworker): I shouldn’t have lent you 7,000 PHP (133.21 USD). It took me more than 6 months to get my money back. I didn’t get anything good from you but bitterness and ungratefulness. I went through a lot of pain going through this shitty experience. You even told me that you thought I was a nice person, but after this incident you said that I was just like most people and that I’m inconsiderate. Well, you promised that you were going to pay me after 2 weeks. I got my money in partial payments after more than 24 weeks.
I now take what other people say with a grain of salt. What they say and what they promise don’t mean that much anymore.
6. Angelo Salvador (former gym mate): I fixed your desktop computer multiple times without asking for money. You were abusing my kindness. You even reached the point where you were demanding me to go to your house to fix your computer. I told you to bring your computer to me. You ungrateful fuck. I’m the one doing favors for you. You should be the one to adjust, not me.
7. I would love to have a cute, fat cat like Hosico from Russia or Lulu from South Korea. I could afford to buy one if I really want to. It’s just that I don’t think I can handle the responsibility of taking care of my pet cat. There are times I couldn’t even be bothered to cut my fingernails and toenails or have my monthly haircut or have my semiannual oral prophylaxis. I don’t even have the discipline to clean my apartment. My studio is the dirtiest apartment in the entire multiverse!