1. My first trainer at my current job always ignores me when I meet him anywhere in the building. I will never fall for this again. I will ignore his existence.
2. Should I be completely open and not filter my thoughts when I’m writing? I have some reservations because anyone will be able to read it at BernardGo.com. I’m not gonna waste my time writing and not publishing what I wrote.
3. I really need to replace all my clothes. Shoes. Socks. Pants. Briefs. Shirts. Handkerchiefs. But I can’t afford to buy new clothes. What am I doing with my life? I’m turning 29 years old this year and I can’t even afford the basic necessities of life.
4. I care too much. I care what other people think. I care what other people do. I care what other people say. But the older I get the less fucks I give. I’m still struggling sometimes, but when I compare my current self with my previous self I could definitely admit that I have improved a little. Not caring so much is what I consistently need to do every day. I’m gonna die soon anyway. And no one would care. So fuck most of them.
5. I meet people who are so fucking arrogant. They are always so sure about themselves. They give off this impression that they have sorted out everything about their lives. As if there’s nothing left to improve. In my case, I know that there’s always something to improve. I never rest on my laurels. I’m obsessed in improving aspects of my life that are worth improving.
6. I’m writing this post titled 06 Jun 2017 during my lunch time at work. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired. I think that’s the only way for me to change. Someone as stubborn as me.
7. The studio I want to buy costs 6,500,000 PHP (about 131,000 USD). If I want a parking slot as well that’s gonna cost me another 2,000,000 PHP (about 41,000 USD). So the total cost for a studio with a parking slot is 8,500,000 PHP (about 172,000 USD). I’m not even sure if these amounts already includes the fees and taxes.
8. I feel like when I’m gonna buy a studio I will just buy a studio without a parking slot. I’ll just use public transportation when I need to go somewhere. I can also use Uber or Grab. But there are times when I dream of buying my own car. My first option is a Mazda MX-5 RF with manual transmission. As of right now, Mazda Philippines is only selling this roadster with an automatic transmission. Why am I worrying about this when I can’t even afford to buy new clothes?