1. Removed Google Analytics. I was checking if Google Analytics was faster via Thesis (adds 2 additional requests) or via Cloudflare Apps (adds 3 additonal requests). If I’m gonna use custom options (for example, using enhanced link attribution might be considered a custom option) in Google Analytics then the best way for me to implement Google Analytics is via Thesis or other methods. If it’s just Google Analytics with a regular setup and no customizations relative to tracking then maybe consider using Google Analytics via Cloudflare Apps if it’s faster than via Thesis. But for now I won’t be using Google Analytics.
2. Removed //www.google-analytics.com from WP Rocket > Settings > Preload > Prefetch DNS requests.
4. Removed the Google Site Verification and the Bing Site Verification from Thesis. This verification method is using an alternate or secondary method, which is by adding a <meta> tag in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.
5. Successfully verified ownership of
in Google Search Console using the recommended method (HTML file upload).
6. Successfully verified ownership of www.bernardgo.com in Bing Webmaster Tools using option 1 (XML file upload).